Our client is a global leader within the pharmaceutical industry. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Technical Writer to join a remote work contract until the end of the year.
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- Ensure high quality documentation in accordance with established procedures and standards of the Quality System
- Support on the creation of User Requirements
- Create and update Functional and Design Specifications in consultation with the respective Subject Matter Experts
- Support on the creation of traceability documentation and additional technical documentation such as installation protocols and reports, or equivalents
- Create and update Communication documentation
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional Technical Writer
- Proven project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in meeting with authors and other project team representatives to create / review documents, compile inputs/corrections, identify logical inconsistencies, and provide final publishable documentation
- Good understanding of GxP documentation practices
- Fluent in English and strong command of the language, including proper use of spelling, grammar, and typical technical writing standards
- Competent in use of templates and forms in both narrative and graphic
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint
Is it you we are looking for? Please apply today via our job portal.