On behalf of a prominent and global bank located in Zürich, Swisslinx is looking for a skilled and motivated Private Banking Service Executive to join their team on a temporary basis of 6 months, with a possibility of going permanent.
- Perform various tasks within commercial and administrative assistance, including checking credit requests, enter orders, review guarantees and mortgage loans and updating the internal clients database
- Liaise daily with clients, supporting client visits, participating in meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with RM’s in the collection and control of account opening documents, reporting to the Team Lead for Europe
- Organize travel arrangements and meetings
- Ensure the monitoring of controls and compliance checks within Risk Management
- Relevant education within Banking/Finance or bank apprenticeship completed with further studies
- Relevant banking experience within Wealth Management
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills and highly organized
- Fluent English and German (ideally Swiss German) is a must. French an Advantage
- Start date is July 1st and Swiss work permit is required.
What's on offer:
- High possibility of extenstion and career progression within the bank
- International and dynamic team with a strive for success
- A competitive salary package in accordance with the caniddates background and skills
If you have the above attributes, available at short notice and looking for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application!
We would be pleased to welcome you to our Zurich office to discuss further