Process Analyst, Process Mapping, Agile, FinTech, Innovation
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This is an initial contract running for until May 2024 with potential to extend, with start date latest in December 2023.
This Process Analyst will join a small and innovative department with a FinTech feel that explores technology developments that may have a significant impact on financial markets and the banking industry through a variety of projects. Currently the project portfolio reached a “cruising altitude” with 20-30 ongoing projects spread across six innovation centres globally.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be to identify, map and document the different project methodologies that are being used across the Centres. The aim of this role is to create a better overview of the portfolio of products/projects the organisation is working on and document the segmentation of projects at a central level.
Team is diverse and works in an Agile way offering end-to-end process with ServiceNow. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone passioned with ServiceNow to work within a new development platform.
This is a business-as-usual role, and the reason of the opening is to cover all duties in the pipeline.
Focusing on documentation around Project Management methodologies, Responsibilities will include:
• Identify, map and document project methodologies that are being used across the Centres.
• Identify gaps that need to be addressed and propose ways to address them.
• Understanding and segmenting the project portfolio of the organisation
• Defining methodologies and milestones depending on the type of projects.
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will be curious and display the ability to work with stakeholders in multiple time zones.
You will possess as many of the following skills as possible:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in process mapping.
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies in particular Agile
• Experience and comfortable working with ambiguity and liaising with (senior) colleagues, different cultures, professional backgrounds
• Capable of visualizing and capturing processes in an efficient and effective manner.
• High level of proficiency in MS office applications, SharePoint, MS Teams
• Fluency in English
The following are nice to have but not mandatory:
• Experience in the Fintech, start-up or innovation space
• Relevant Project Management Qualifications
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
• The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment on a long-term basis
• 50% working from home
• 20 days working remotely from abroad per year
• Modern office in central Basel (50 minutes direct train from Zurich) with subsidised canteen
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the most important financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application before the deadline on Friday 6 October.