Indirect Procurement, Contract Management
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
About our client
Our client is one of the leading banking institutions in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Procure-to-Pay Operations Officer based in Basel. This is a contracting role for 6 months initially with the potential to extend thereafter.
- Assesses requisitions and offers according to the company procurement rules.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, ensuring compliance with company terms and conditions. Creates and dispatches purchase orders. Ensures data consistency, integrity and transparency within the procurement process and associated controls.
- Supports and advises business areas in their purchasing activities. Acts as a coordinator between suppliers, business owners and requestors and liaises with Legal Service and other required departments where necessary.
- Communicates company procurement activities, rules, and systems to internal clients.
- Contributes to improvements in existing processes and working practices.
- Builds and maintains business relations with internal customers and external vendors.
- Strong experience in procurement operations (purchasing and contracting) and controls
- Experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Oracle and SAP Business One)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and reporting tools
- Fluency in English required, German is a nice to have
- Customer orientation and ability to communicate effectively both internally with customers and externally with suppliers.
What’s on offer
- Work for a global organisation
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Location close to the train station
- 50% home office
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please do not hesitate to apply.