Procurement Management, Pharma/Biotech, Capex, Plant Engineering, PMP, Stakeholder Management
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
For our client, a world-leading life sciences company located in the South of Switzerland, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Procurement Lead managing the procurement activities for assigned investment projects. This opportunity is a long-term rolling contract with extension possibility.
- Strategic responsibility for procurement in construction of manufacturing, laboratory & office facilities projects between 5 to 500 million
- Development of Procurement Execution Strategy and coordination of procurement activities for assigned investment projects including coordinating the planning and execution
- End-to-end commercial ownership of procurement, expediting, contract management & closeout of contracts including:
o Goods such as: process equipment, electrical equipment, AHU’s, black utilities pumps & valves, lab equipment, furniture, consumables, pumps & automation systems and spare parts for above
o Services such as: construction, piping, HVAC, electrical & cleanroom fit-out, consulting, engineering and planning
- Management of the Procurement Master Plan (PMP) during project execution to ensure timely project reporting, identification & mitigation of risks
- Close collaboration with a multitude of stakeholders such as:
o Project procurement team including buyers, order managers & contract managers
o Procurement management & category management
o Project or Program Director or Managers, engineers and subject matter experts
o Support functions like Quality, EHS, Legal, Finance, HR
o Key third party collaborators including EPCM, EPC or main trade or equipment suppliers
- 10+ years’ experience in Capex project/procurement management, ideally in a pharmaceutical/biotech sector
- Experience in plant construction as well as in the areas of procurement, sales, contract
- Team player with ability to work efficiently in matrix organizations and interdisciplinary teams with an excellent business mindset, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical training (ETH or FH) or similar in process, chemical, mechanical, civil or plant engineering knowledge is a big asset
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
If you are a highly motivated Procurement expert looking for an exciting new project within a highly innovative work environment, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website www.swisslinx.com.