Our client is one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies based in Basel.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Procurement department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Handling price movements and commercial claims
- Managing price requests to the supplier within the existing contractual agreements
- General Negotiation and Contract Support
- Maintaining SAP system in an efficient and timely manner
- Initiate and draft diverse agreements, including confidential
- Involvement in diverse supply chain projects
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the Procurement field within the Pharmaceuticals or FMCG sectors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics or Business
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Ability to handle price offers, de-compose pricing and negotiate successfully with suppliers
- Experience in managing large amount of complex data and providing an overview of contract manufacturing business
- Fluency in German and English is a must
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Procurement and Supply Chain.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant