This is a rolling six month contract starting ASAP, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
Working in an international IT squad consisting of 15 individuals, you will join a business critical digitalization project with the aim of implement a case management tool used by the front office and compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support and lead Business analysis, including deep dives into the requirements and analysis
• Manage expectations of various stakeholders
• Understand and manage scope of delivery
• Prepare and present reports on delivery to senior stakeholder on regular basis
• Support budgeting process, demand management and staffing activities for internal and external resources
Due to regulatory pressure, our client offers a fast paced environment with high pressure and the opportunity to help evolve a tool with high management visibility.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you are passionate about working as a Product Owner and will possess the following skills:
• 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
• Strong experience as a Product Owner (3+ years experience)
• Solid understanding of product ownership, Agile and Scrum principles
• Experience with IT platforms or portals and able to translate clients’ needs to user stories
• Experience in the banking industry or compliance domain within the financial industry is an advantage (or other topics such as AML, KYC, Transaction Monitoring etc)
• A very professional, diligent and can-do attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders
• Superb communication skills in English, German is an asset
Superb communication skills in English, German is an asset
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split between WFH and office right now. Post COVID occasional home office will be permitted.