As product owner you will support various initiatives and coaches other Product Owners in a SAFe environment. You are expected to support your teams and by preparing and managing scope. Your input will help not just your team, but also ensure growth and learning throughout the department. In doing so you can ensure the teams reach their highest sustainable performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Prepare the scope with stakeholders and the team so you together can implement the feature in an efficient and correct way
- Coach and help the team to embrace the clean code principles, values and mindset
- Supports the team in preparing user stories & tasks, facilitating sprint planning, visualizing work and dependencies, etc.
- Requirements engineering in a regulated environment
- Support the Product Manager to manage the backlog
- Coach the peer Product Owner to understand and practice agility
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- University degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Product Owner
- Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
- Worked for serval organizations or projects and working in programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS,)
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written, German greatly appreciated
If you are an experienced Product Owner with TFS knowledge who would like to work in a one of a kind environment, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!