Product Ownership, IT Leadership, MS Dynamics, Digital Marketing, CRM, SCRUM, Agile, Stakeholder Management
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
For our client, one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland with headquarter in Zurich, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead the MS Dynamics implementation on an initial contract until the end of the year 2023 and a possible extension thereafter.
Implementation of the Digital Marketing platform on Microsoft Dynamics - a Marketing Automation Ecosystems aiming to connect channels and key data points across clients and Marketing Communications and Sales Journey. This initiative will implement the following marketing engagement processes: Event and invitation Management, Customer Insights Management, Newsletter Management, Digital Marketing Management and Lead Management.
- Further development of the MS Dynamics solution working directly with fellow squad members to prioritize and manage the needs.
- Coordinating with the Product Area Lead and key Stakeholders to stay aligned on business goals while representing the voice of customers to ensure Squad members understand customer needs and preferences.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the backlog of user stories while maximizing the value within constraints of resource, strategy and compliance with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Understanding the needs of the stakeholders and business process owners to shape the target state for enabling the solution.
- Co-creating and communicating product roadmaps and high-level squad backlogs using iterative techniques with feedback loops.
- Ensuring that development practices include clear test outcomes to guarantee quality of code within the development cycle while establishing L3 Operational Support processes within squad and adoption of DevSecOps practices.
- Working closely with internal and external data engineers, developers, and analysts in the squad to design and deliver product improvements.
- Managing technical debt in line with customer value work, aligning with the engineering lead on delivering to the architecture blueprint.
- Ensuring cooperation between functions and teams and managing interdependencies and remove impediments to create an environment for people to excel.
- Supporting the squad to deliver on budget with clear guidance on timelines and acceptance criteria
- 6+ years of work experience in IT leadership role (Product Owner, IT lead, IT project coordinator).
- Several years of practical experience with MS Dynamics Marketing and Customer Insights Modules along with a strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills, with experience in managing stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Scrum or similar agile methodologies. A Scrum Product Owner certification is a plus.
- Passion towards people development and motivation of junior team members to build a strong talent pool and encourage them to work well in a distributed team with diverse partners spread across the world.
- University degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering, business administration or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English, German is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated individual with experience in implementing MS Dynamics solutions, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website www.swisslinx.com.