In this project, you will be responsible for the quality control of products that our client currently using to support the urgent need for patient testing during the COVID-19 outbreak. This will be a contract for 1 year initially.
- Creating, updating and reviewing specification and validation documents
- Support in troubleshooting the assigned alaysis system in event of deviation reports
- Interface betwen R&D, assembly and QA in order to find solutions in events of deviations
- Evaluation and analysis of quality data
- A technical education with at least 2 years of experience in medical technology
- Understanding of complex hardware and software architectures
- Experience in the regulated GxP environment (ISO 13485)
- Experience in Deviation Management
- Fluency in English and German is an absolute must
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!