The Operations Manager reports directly to the Head of Operations & Portfolio Management and supports operational processes and projects across multiple European business units. It’s a key function which focuses on both operational project management and the development and ongoing coordination of Management Information.
Key requirements are as listed below:
Completed apprenticeship as insurance specialist or equivalent with a focus on liability claims
• Min. 3 years’ experience within the insurance industry
• Min. 3 years’ project management experience
• Good German and advanced English skills, other European foreign languages are an advantage
• Strong MS-Office knowledge / especially advanced Excel and Power Point
• Strong analytical skills with the willingness to take initiative and work effectively with people across different functions
• Willing to travel to meet the needs of the role (e.g. for Operational Migration)
• Excellent attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate and network effectively with colleagues at all levels of the business
• (Excellent communication skills)
• Previous experience of working with data platforms and or business intelligence solutions (e.g. Oracle/ Cognos/Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI) an advantage
Would you like to be part of a global organisation who are at the forefront of their sector?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!