This is a rolling contract running initially until March 2021 with option to extend up to five years years.
Partnering closely with stakeholders across the organisation, you will sit in our client’s central IT team and coordinate the delivery of a large innovation programme to introduce new technologies (e.g. Big Data, cloud etc) into the bank. You will take responsibility for aspects of administrative support and budgeting, ensuring that services are efficient, effective and adapt to changing circumstances.
You will work closely with the Programme Manager and the Resource Manager in the coordination, planning and control of the programme e.g. Project accounting, procurement, reporting, risk management, and scheduling and will have the following responsibilities:
• Coordinates and manages administrative and technical support for programme
• Resolves day-to-day administrative and logistical problems
• Manages general office operations; processes and maintains necessary paperwork, records, etc.
• Serves as liaison between programme Office and internal services (Finance, ITS, Transformation Office)
• Prepares and provides documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Tracks expenses and predict future costs
• Assists in tracking KPI’s, risks and issues
• Monitors project progress and raise potential issues
• Coordinates quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
• Assists in planning outreach programs, conferences, meetings, seminars, with responsibility to make all necessary arrangements
• Contributes to the development of tools and processes to automate recurring programme office tasks
As the ideal candidate, you would have a solid background carrying out systems engineering and possess the following skills:
• At least one year’s experience in a related role as PMO, Project Support, Project Coordinator, Junior PM etc
• Very good communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders.
• Affinity for working with information technology.
• Project management knowledge a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
• Knowledge of Sharepoint.
• Enthusiastic, well organised and flexible. Excellent team player
• Be able to multitask, prioritise, and meet deadlines as needed
• Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
• Fluent in English (oral and written), French or/and German would be an advantage.
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.