For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Quality Analytical Associate in Solothurn. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a temporary position for at least 1.5 years.
In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining, processing and analyzing laboratory specimens.
- Support prepration of microbiology lab for routine operations and support the execution of analytical capability strategy
- Training of staff members and manufacturing associates to perfrom routine test execution
- Support Microbiology team with establishing analytical procedures related to microbiological analysis
- Author and review complex GMP documentation (plans, protocols, procedures)
The ideal candidate:
- Apprenticeship degree in Biology or related Life Sciences discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Biological Quality Control in Pharma or Biotech
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!