- Provide necessary expertise and assistance to further improve and maintain quality standards for Medical Devices.
- Facilitate new products implementation and make sure quality standards are aligned with company requirements
- Ensure continued alignment with Regulatory Affairs teams’ requirements and planning
- Prepare and execute validations, technical studies and other studies/reports as required
- Provide support and report reliability problems to the Engineering team – act as expert for all technical questions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, medical technology or a related discipline
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Quality Control field
- Strong experience in matter of quality assurance/regulatory affairs
- Solid understanding of investigation techniques including design of experiments and root cause analysis
- Highly analytical and a functional team-player
- Fluent in English, at least conversational German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.