The main purpose of this role would be to guarantee product quality through overseeing the operations / manufacturing and maintaining abidance to internal and external standards and compliance.
Please note that this is an interim contract position, starting as soon as possible.
- Act as subject matter expert on quality topics for the portfolio of medical devices and be responsible for reviewing and reporting on GMP to relevant stakeholders
- Draw-up and give approval on systems and procedures for documentation, recording, contracting, training and related
- Carry out risk analysis and troubleshoot any issues which could affect quality standards
- Audit and assist internal and external bodies for inspections
- Maintain a quality conscious working environment and participate in training to spread awareness
- Design internal policies and make suggestions on improvements
- Develop objectives, establish routing performance evaluations
- University degree in a relevant subject – preferably, Biotechnology or similar
- Strong experience in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry, at least two of which spend in a quality position for medical devices
- Excellent know-how related to cGMP and medical device standards and regulations
- Experience with GMP compliance
- Fluent in English, reading and writing
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to receiving your CV!