The main purpose of this role is to act as subject matter expert and leader on issues related to Engineering Quality Assurance, Documentation Management, Good Engineering Practises, as well as maintaining abidance across relevant units.
- Uphold the Project Quality Management System procedure, Project Documentation, and Training program
- Design and maintain the Audit program and carry out regular reporting on performance, as well as initiate regular checks and audits
- Oversee a team and provide individual coaching and performance reviews
- Foster a work culture, whereby Quality Assurance and best practises are viewed as instrumental components to an efficient and quality project
- Approve project protocols and administration structures
- Support project stakeholders, sharing insight on best practices and suggest improvement points on compliance, documentation management and strategy issues
- Design trainings and promote best practises
- Encourage a cooperative environment, among team members, and across units
- University level degree in a scientific / technical field (engineering, chemical, or related)
- Operational experience in the Life Sciences, (Bio)Pharmaceutical, or related industry
- At least 5 years of operational knowhow – designing, constructing and commissioning large projects
- Knowledge of Engineering Quality Assurance is a must
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of chemical, pharmaceutical or biotech processes, automation and engineering
- Fluency in English
Our client offers the chance to work for a global and reputable company – currently expanding their operations.
If you think you profile is a good fit and would like to learn more, please share with me your CV at email@example.com
Look forward to hear from you!