- Modeling, simulation, and analysis of financial market data, as well as improving state-of-the art risk management solutions in accordance with client requirements.
- A higher university degree (PhD, MSc or equivalent) in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance, or Applied Sciences with a strong background in mathematics and statistical modeling, econometrics, or related fields
- 5+ years of working experience
- Advanced Python skills, Java would be a plus
- Knowledge of software life cycle: Git, Jira, Jenkins, testing, etc
- Fluent in English, German would be advantageous
Does this sound like an exciting role? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!