On behalf of our client, an established and listed investment company, Swisslinx is searching for a motivated candidate to join their team in Zurich as an Associate or Junior Vice President.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the NPL Vice President, carrying out underwriting and supporting decision making when it comes to portfolio acquisitions. While experience with Real Estate NPLs is highly ideal, our client is open to reviewing candidates from other areas within NPL.
- Conduct analysis and valuations of distressed real estate portfolios
- Creation of financial models, scenario analysis and present results and recommendations to the NPL VP and senior management
- Analyse the performance of existing portfolios
- Be involved with ad-hoc projects and take an active role in investment solutions, strategies and targets
- University level degree in Finance, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Economics or related
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience carrying out underwriting for Real Estate NPLs is highly ideal
- Fluency in English is a must, and German is a plus
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a dynamic international working environment, a well-known reputable name, and an attractive compensation package.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, please share your English resume with us! We look forward to hear from you!