For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Basel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Regulatory Affairs department. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract position for 10-12 months.
- Point of contact for cross functional projects related to Regulatory Affairs/drug development
- Interacting with different stakeholders to align a common Regulatory Affairs approach
- Assist with communication between regulatory associates and cross functional team members
- Manage the continuous improvements and improve strategies and decisions on regulatory approaches
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Minimum 8 experience in the Regulatory field
- Highly familiar with pharmaceutical technology and drug development process
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international environment
- Great management and interpersonal skills
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!