For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Luzern, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
Duration: 10 months
- Responsible for providing regulatory administrative support and coordination
- Coordination and submission of variations and renewals
- Maintain local files as well as minor translations and artwork management
- Contributing to other regulatory tasks as required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Experience with MS Office Products, Databases and Document Management Systems
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fluency in English and German, Italian is highly desired
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!