In this role you will join an established team who are focused on implementing critical and innovative training programs. You will be central to the development and delivery of strategy through strong partnership with a variety of stakeholders.
- Understanding training and digital strategy in order to provide consultative guidance
- Participate in major internal customer transformation programs and projects
- Act as the primary point of contract for internal stakeholders providing deep understanding of Digital Capability offerings, enabling simplification and harmonisation
- 10+ years of experience in training management/content development, ideally within pharmaceuticals
- 2+ years delivering complex projects within pharmaceuticals
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Fluency in English is required
Does this sound like an interesting role? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!