On behalf of our client, a Swiss Financial Services Company, Swisslinx is currently looking for Requirements Engineer to start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be working on an Access Management Project (IAM) in a dynamic team onsite in Zurich.
- Define and build up the Project-wide Requirements Management Method, Governance and Catalogue
- Compile, manage, and help to form requirements into Use Cases
- Help to build the bridge between the business and the IT
- Engage with business and IT Stakeholders to understand IAM requirements
- Completed higher education in relevant field of study
- 4+ years of practial experience working as a Business Analyst, or 4+ years of practial experience working as a Requirements Engineer
- Expertise in the Identity and Access Management area
- Experience in SailPoint or similar tool
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in German, written and verbal
- Regulated business area experience
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.