On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic Risk Analyst with a flair for numbers and a quantitative background to join their risk team in Zug.
- Analyst and generate timely trading & risk reports for physical and derivatives
- Develop and enhance CTRM software for the various commodity
- Develop new risk metrics, methods and models
- Deliver insightful reporting and analytics that improve effective communication to traders and management
- Act as the interface between physical and derivatives trading
- Interact with traders to understand and monitor their risk and P&L
- Assist derivatives traders; typically providing guidance hedging schedules, booking complex trades, investigating P&L and risk issues
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the commodity trading sector
- Familiarity with physical commodities (energy, metals, etc.) and a good understanding of risk concepts and derivatives markets (VaR, stress testing, greeks, etc.)
- A strong academic background in a quantitative field
- Familiarity with CTRM and an affinity for IT and programming languages (Python, SQL, .NET) a plus
- Fluent in English
What’s on offer
Our client is a fast growing group. This opportunity will ideally suit someone with a couple of years of experience in a Risk function who wants to join a lean organisation and have wide responsibilities.