- Evaluate current procedures, practices, and precedents for accomplishing activities and functions relative to risk and crisis management
- Conduct risk assessment, risk mitigation and provide recommendations to various decision-makers
- Manage the end-to-end process for crisis invocation at Group level
- Ensure all entities have an effective crisis management plan in place
- Support in the construction and delivery of risk and crisis management training and awareness
- Relevant education within Finance, Economics or Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience within risk and/or crisis management is a must
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills and ability to implement strategies
- Fluent English and German required, with a valid Swiss passport or work permit
If you like working in an international environment and interested in a new exciting challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!