Our client is increasing the size of their small and experienced Cyber Security team. In this role you would be responsible for supporting the bank’s identity governance platform based on SAILPOINT IdentityIQ, including basic maintenance of the application, such as the customized logic and rules deployed in the system.
Reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and Architecture, you will also work closely with the bank’s Access Management team in order to define process and procedures for identity governance.
As a passionate IT security specialist you, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in a role within Identity Management (IDM) or Identity Access Management (IAM) domain as a consultant or analyst
• Proven experience working with SAILPOINT IdentityIQ or SAILPOINT IdentityNow
• Programming knowledge, ideally with Java or other OO languages
• Understanding of Role Based Access Management concepts
• Knowledge of Identity Governance activities
• Scripting in PowerShell
• Experience with some of the following technologies strongly advantageous: Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server 2016, Apache Tomcat
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to pick new concepts up quickly
• Very good communication and presentation skills and ability to deal with stakeholders and vendors
• Outstanding problem solving skills and analytical approach
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.