This role can be located in Switzerland, Germany and Austria and is home-based.
- Manage and drive the entire sales process, from lead generation to through sales closure
- Present products and services to potential clients mainly in the Life Sciences industry on the phone or in person while attending industry trade shows
- Effectively and accurately manage and maintain the company’s CRM system with all relevant information about sales activity
- Cooperate with the Project Delivery Team in relation to post-sales activities as well as with the Marketing Team to develop new ideas and marketing campaigns
- Several years of experience in a similar role selling automated software solutions and Life Sciences quality management systems
- University Degree in Life Sciences (cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing, quality assurance/quality control and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and in a remote home office setup
What’s on offer
This role will ideally suit an experienced Sales professional with existing experience gained within the Life Sciences sector. You will have the opportunity to sell innovative automated software solutions and be well-rewarded for your success.