Our client is a global leader within the Pharmaceutical Industry. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for an SAP Analytics Cloud Professional to join a short-term contract starting as soon as possible.
- Assessing new or modified requirements with respect to technical feasibility and complexity and the impact on current and planned systems, standards and guidelines
- Exploring solution alternatives and verify their feasibility
- Defining required technical resources, software architecture, user interface, and database system
- Creating or selecting the most suitable methods, techniques, standards, guidelines, and tools for software development
- Assessing software solutions from the perspectives of security risk, implementing and executing the required procedures for risk analysis in software systems
- Analysis of problems, providing third level support, definition and implementation of the escalation procedures
- 2+ years of experience in the development and support of SAP Analytics Cloud modeling
- 5+ years of SAP BW experience and understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of software components and architecture, especially limitation of data blending, when to use data replication or live connection
- Knowledge of OData for data replication
- Experience in the creation and support of user story
- Experience in the design and support of application
- Customization to standard application in case required
- Experience in setting up security for data in the cloud.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Analytics Hub
- Experience with SCRUM framework and Agile mindset
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.