About our client
Our client is a commodity trading company. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an SAP Project Manager. This is a permanent opportunity based in Geneva.
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Oversee SAP project and provide metrics for reporting
- Provide cost benefit analysis
- Oversee and develop project plans
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to the management team
- Establish detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation plans, and provide project leadership
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners, and key stakeholders
- Trade Finance/ Commodity Trading experience is a huge asset
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Project Management
- Proven experience working with S/4 Hana, Fiori, and SAC
- Solid knowledge of the Agile process with proven experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Good to have
- Academic IT background
- Knowledge of commodities, FX, operations and general trading business process
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.