Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support on the implementation of a Project, primarily on processes linked to Quality and Batch Management on SAP, being the main business contributor from the quality area, with an strong SAP QM focus.
- Validate and support on the data migration approach.
- Execute individual and business integration tests (OQ, IM).
- Support on the specific process definition topics related mostly to mapping between sending and receiving site of a project implementation.
- Generate training material for the final business users.
- Provide training and know-how transfer to the business community as part of the Project go live.
- Primarily SAP QM module specialty area with deep experience as SAP user: working with inspection lots, inspection plans, batch status, etc. and clear understanding on master and transactional data dependencies.
- Good understanding of Logistics SAP modules and business processes
- Project Management skills and flexibility
- Unit and Integration testing experience
If you meet the requirements above, please apply today!