Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Manufacturing functional solutions
• Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Manufacturing specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
• Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas with close collaboration with Manufacturing Leading Solution Architect
• Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
• Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology).
• Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the lifecycle of the program
• 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
• 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in ERP – S/4 application development, customizing and operation
• Provide in depth knowledge of Scheduling, Production & Logistics execution processes including MES and EWM integration in a similar environment
• Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management as well as CSV
• Experience in delivering projects using project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
• Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
• Excellent interpersonal skills in large multinational enterprise
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
If you are an experienced SAP Consultant and are familiar with Logistics and Production modules and would like to work in a one-of-a-kind environment, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!