Our client is one of the leading healthcare companies based in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Translational Biology department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Developing and implementing new biological test systems
- Planing and conducting experiments within the pre-clinical/translational studies on plasma proteins
- Regular reporting regarding performance and progress to internal committees
- Collaborating with global and local colleagues in research teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the R&D field
- Good knowledge of cell biological, biochemical and immunological laboratory research techniques (cell culture, gel electrophoresis, Western blotting, ELISA, FACS and immunofluorescence microscopy).
- Strong academic background - MS or PhD in Life Sciences, Biology or related field
- Proactive attitude and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English and German
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Consultant