In this role you will define and implement Scrum processes, practices and ways of working to ensure teams meet the highest sustainable performance. You will coach a team of 5 in a SAFe setup.
- Coach and help the team to adopt Software principles, values and mindset
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset in order to enable the team to reach their potential
- Establish a connection between the team and product owner
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well
- 5+ years working as a Scrum Master in large programs (3+ Scrum teams at one time)
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and more Agile scaling models
- Experience in programming languages such as C# or Angular
- Fluency in English is required, German would be a strong advantage
Does this sound like an interesting role? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!