About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Scrum Master for a 60-80% workload.
This is a 12 month contracting role with the potential to extend or to be internalised.
This role requires relocation in case of non-local candidates.
Due to visa restrictions we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
- Work with Squad(s) to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours
- Lead and facilitate various Scrum ceremonies, such as sprint closing and planning, stand ups, retrospectives
- Provide constructive feedback to team members to increase Agile maturity
- Support the Product Owner maintain and refine the product backlog
- Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Ensure work is appropriately balanced across the team and that all work is captured within the backlog
- Enable the organization’s Agile way of working
- Model behaviours to support the organization’s Agile transformation
- Actively create and maintain an atmosphere and culture within Squad(s) based on the Agile leadership behaviours
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squad(s)
- Engage with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Engage with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve
- 5+ years of experience working with Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
- Experience with Scrum (and Kanban) methodologies, tools and techniques
- Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
- Experience in an international Enterprise IT organizations
- A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working - Ability to influence behaviour without having formal organizational hierarchy
- Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com