This is a 12 month contract starting ASAP with strong chance of extension/internalisation.
You will work on a DLP project you will help enhance and standardize boundary protection by deploying the latest boundary scanning capability. This is augmented by industry leading data immunization user guidance controls to secure and control access to the Bank’s most critical information assets.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop policies to monitor protected data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage) with response rules to prevent leakage of protected data.
• Develop workflow for incident and alert generation for protected data policy infringement (Archer RSA).
• Communicate with internal and external resources to ensure all polices meet compliance and security requirements for the customer.
• Troubleshoot issues that may arise from an incomplete scan, scan related performance issues, agent related performance issues, email and network traffic related performance issues and manage problems until closure.
• Perform system maintenance and maintain current documentation.
• Continuous configuration and tuning of DLP systems, policies and response rules.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
• Perform technical configuration reviews.
• Provide assessment / audit support during internal or external audits including
As the successful candidate you join the bank’s enterprise security organisation with global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business-critical security services across the bank.
They are responsible for the key strategy, design and delivery of products and services including Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Information Right Management, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Token Management, Internet Web authentication and entry security, application security testing and cloud security services.
Joining a change team of 12 security specialists you will work across the above product and service areas, supporting the banks key strategic security programs. The role involves working with architects, engineers, business analyst and service designers with main focus on the creation of high and detailed level designs, product certification and integration into the bank’s core platforms and eco-systems.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role (engineering/integration).
• Overall knowledge on security concepts (data security & application security). -
• Good and strong knowledge in infrastructure components (DHCP, DNS, AD, virtualization)
• Experience with Symantec DLP, zScaler DLP, McAfee DLP, Microsoft AIP, RSA Archer.
• Understanding of mail transfer (Exchange, Office365, SendMail) and network technologies (proxy, firewall, VPN, etc.)
• Understanding of Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model)
• Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Working Experience with Windows and Linux on a System Administrator level (incl. scripting)
• Experience with software packaging and versioning systems (e.g. Odyssey)
• Ability in finding long-term IT solutions even if you are under pressure due to an IT incident
• Working knowledge & experience Data Loss Prevention / Information Rights Management (IRM) solutions
• Experience in financial industry will be an additional asset
• Any of industry recognized engineering and security certifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE
• Experience in Azure cloud-based technologies are a plus.
• Experience in Information Rights Management, encryption technologies and methods is a plus
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you a passionate security specialist looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.