- Carry out all accounting responsibilities for the Swiss entities.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with policies
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings and account reconciliations
- Liaise on daily basis with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure effectiveness
- Assist in regulatory reporting and additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- 5-8 years of experience in Accounting in an international environment
- Relevant educational background (finance/accounting)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong familiarity with US/local GAAP and SAP/4HANA
- Solid communication and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward you receiving your application!