On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a motivated and dynamic experienced Accountant to join their Accounting team based in Zug and be responsible for maintaining accurate books and records of several Group companies.
- Perform financial accounting tasks such as quarterly closing
- Prepare financial statements and manage P&L
- Conduct general ledger account and intercompany reconciliations
- Carry out reconciliation between trading and accounting systems
- Perform VAT declarations
- Be the contact person for the accounting treatment of financial reporting matters and produce various reports
- Provide active contribution to the improvement of accounting processes and system
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- Higher education in Accounting or in a relevant field
- An experience in Trade Accounting would be preferred
- A good sense of ownership and willingness to take responsibilities
- Fluent in German and English
What’s on offer
Our client offers the chance to join a dynamic and growing Commodity Trading company where you can really make an impact. This role will ideally suit someone hands-on who is happy to roll his sleeves and wants to participate to the growth and success of a Trading company.