Our client is an international metals trading company in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for Russian speaking Senior Accountant with previous experience in Commodity Trading who is available immediately or able to start within a month.
- Recording of transactions in General Ledger on a daily basis
- Recording of relevant information with regards to profit and loss, accounts payable/receivable, fixed assets
- Monthly and annual closing activities (Swiss GAAP & IFRS)
- Monthly reconciliation activities in relation to profit and loss and bank balances
- Intercompany quarterly reconciliation activities (accounts payable/receivable)
- Perform Hedge Accounting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Quarterly and monthly VAT filling and payments
- University in a relevant field (ie: accounting, finance, business administration)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a commodities trading environment a must
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Currently located in Switzerland with previous work experience in Switzerland
- Available immediately
What’s on offer
Our client is a fast growing and successful Metals Trading company. You will get the chance to actively participate to their continuous growth and evolve in a challenging and very dynamic environment.
Should you have any difficulties applying online please also forward your profile to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.