About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Senior Application Engineer.
This is a contracting role until end of the year initially based in Zurich.
- Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Prepare unit test for automated testing
- Performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understand architectural issues - ensure information flow to other team members
- Strong and experienced JAVA developer
- Understanding of Native Cloud development
- Public cloud provider like Azure, GCP. AWS
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services – Spring Boot
- Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Experience to work in a scrum team
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Event Sourcing
- Experience / Exposure with SAP's accounting solutions
- Openness to work with new tools in a constantly changing IT environment
- Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.