About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Senior Application Engineer.
This is a contracting role until end of the year initially based in Zurich.
- Develop data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensure applications are performing and tested against requirements
- Ensure compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Prepare unit test for automated testing
- Performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Understand architectural issues, and factor them into decisions and recommendations
- Strong and experienced JAVA developer
- Strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services – Spring Boot
- Experience with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Test driven development: proven expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration - tests
- Experience to work in a scrum team
- Understanding of Native Cloud development, Kubernetes
- Public cloud provider (Azure)
- Experience / Exposure with SAP HANA
- Work with CI/CD for integration and deployment: Expertise in automated build, test & deploy
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure Databricks and Azure Datafactory is a plus
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com With additional questions, please reach out to Katia Kosa.