This is a 6 month contract starting no later than June 2021, with strong chance of extension up to two years (plus internalization), as the program runs until 2023.
As the successful candidate you will join a high profile front to back Lombard program covering a number of interrelated requirements around the Lombard Business for all divisions globally with the aim of contributing Lombard lending growth across divisions in a risk-controlled manner with global solutions and processes, setting up a global harmonized Lombard F2B target operating model resulting in reduced time to market and more client facing time and increase of risk resilience and loss prevention.
You will join a small team of three Business Analysts focusing on improving methodology with aim of supporting a new central LTV calculation platform to support new Portfolio LTV. Within this you would drive rollout of Rollout of Derivatives Exposure Model via collateralised clients (ETD & OTC), focusing on data sourcing via strategic sources and implementation of a Lombard Margin Model within the S-EPE framework for all calculation use cases, pre-deal inquiry, intraday and end of day.
Reporting to the stream lead and delivery lead you will be responsible for the following:
• Lead respective delivery ensuring that all business requirements are captured, reviewed and signed off.
• Detailed analysis of impacts of Exposure Modelling change across APAC, IWM & SUB (Banking Book; collateralized clients)
• Identify and raise risks and issues which will impact project timelines and delivery
• Drive exchange with SMEs and coordinate project delivery to ensure that the needs of business stakeholders are addressed
• Define requirements for business readiness: updated process & procedures, governance and training
• Work closely with IT, Credit Risk Officers and Quants as well as Front Office stakeholders to define process changes resulting from Exposure Modelling change
• Performing business testing and user acceptance testing activity
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• 5-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in the banking industry
• Previous Credit Risk experience in Private Banking environment mandatory
• Good knowledge of derivatives exposure calculation
• Well-structured working style, reliable and dedicated, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies (conceptually strong and a delivery-oriented problem solver)
• Result-oriented and able to operate effectively under time pressure
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a distributed team, especially with IT Development and Testing teams
• You have strong analytical skills with ability to work under time pressure
• Excellent spoken and written English; German is a plus
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently working for home during the pandemic and 2-3 days home office will be offered post COVID.
Are you a passionate quant looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.