About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant.
This is a 12 month contracting role with the potential to extend.
- Design and Implement the reporting requirements with the Subject Matter Experts and the incumbent IT Team on both the existing platform and the new platform.
- Contribute to the delivery of the replacement reporting solution built on Microsoft Azure
- Ensure high quality of your deliverables, through good unit and integration testing, ideally helping to build automated test cases.
- You have accumulated at least 10 years of professional work experience, at least five of which has been gained in large financial corporations.
- You have at several years of professional experience working with trading platforms. Experience in the domains of Collateral Management and/or securities lending is highly desirable.
- You possess a demonstrable track record of business analysis as well as hands-on implementation
- You have practical experience in leading significant initiatives / projects through to completion
- You are a reporting expert.
- You are either an expert on Business Objects and have exposure to the Microsoft reporting stack in particular SSAS & PowerBI – or vice-versa
- You are very strong with SQL (preferably Oracle)
- You have practical experience with Cloud Platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- You have working experience of SCRUM
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com