- Credit and counterparty risk assessment, risk mitigation and provide provide recommendations to various decision-makers
- Conduct analysis of financial, industry and other relevant information
- Advising files in light of strategy and underwriting criteria & requirements of the bank
- Ongoing credit monitoring and reviews while managing portolios and reporting to management
- Support the group head of CTF underwriting in other projects and initiatives
- Relevant education within Finance, Economics or Management
- Minimum 7 years of experience in corporate banking and commodities
- Experience within Commodity Trade Finance (CTF) and Credit Risk is a must
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English required, Russian a strong Advantage
- You must possess an EU passport or Swiss work certificate
So if you like working in a fast paced international environment and interested in a new challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!