Our client is continuously building up an interdisciplinary team of electronics, soft- and hardware specialists as an internal Subject Matter Expert group. In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to develop Instrument Control software, Service software and Instrument Management Software.
The Instrument Control software is real-time in nature and is developed in C++ using an existing real-time framework with low-level hardware drivers and is tested using both real and simulated hardware, while the Service software and Instrument Management software is developed in C# using .NET and unit level test cases are written in SpecFlow and it is Event-Driven Architecture.
-Participate in all phases of software development from design to development, testing and bug fixing
-Proactive participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing and maintenance.
- Collaboration within the Scrum-Teams
- Independent interaction with internal framework manufacturers
- Based on requirements and models, definition of software architecture, design and specifications, ultimately leading to implementation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
- Developers with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focused applications as well as electronic engineer with a strong backgrounds and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
- University education in a software related field such as software or electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with C++ and C#
- First experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry
- Fluent in English and German
Nice to haves:
- Basic scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- RabbitMQ knowledge would be an advantage
- SpecFlow knowledge would be an advantage
- Event-Driven Architecture knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the medical sector highly appreciated
If you are a an experienced developer wanting to work in an interdisciplinary team and are looking for your next role, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!