- Geological interpretation of fields.
- Geoscience input to drilling, completion, stimulation, testing and work-over programs.
- Provide, mentor well planning and QA/QC various well data acquisition and subsurface studies programs.
- Submit well proposals and support the geological operational activities during drilling campaign.
- Performs uncertainty and risk analysis of investment opportunities.
- Works closely with the subsurface team (operations geologist, geophysicist, reservoir engineers, petrophysicist) to ensure data integration between different domains, mitigate subsurface risk and assure subsurface product quality control.
- Represents the team in partner meetings and peer reviews.
Desired Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology or related subject.
- 10+ years’ experience in reservoir geology