The successful candidate will be an analytical thinker, passionate about technology, have proven experience of digital marketing techniques, as well as being hands-on with tasks.
- Ownership of marketing platforms, systems, and channels
- Develop strategies, campaigns and plans, whilst being hands-on and creating / writing online and offline marketing material
- Grow brand awareness and increase customer traffic
- Review platforms, track performance using analytics tools and mitigate gaps by redrafting plans
- Ensure activities remain within the budget
- Delegate and coordinate tasks amongst specialists
- Organise and market events and conferences
- University level degree in a relevant topic (marketing, within the sciences, or engineering)
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Leadership experience is welcomed but not a requirement
- Coming from the automation industry is ideal, or a relevant industry with a passion for technology
- Strong English language skills, both written and oral (German or other languages are a plus)
Our client offers a challenging yet rewarding position with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
If you would like to learn more, please send us your CV!