The main purpose of this position is to act as subject matter expert on all quality and safety matters related to manufacturing and production, as well as leading projects and initiatives across the group.
- Collaborate with different departments and stakeholders to ensure a uniform and effective overall safety and quality support for marketed and in development products
- Carryout risk management and mitigate any discrepancies or flaws which could potentially jeopardise the quality and safety of products in production
- Asses and track any potential risks or threats (e.g. health, sanitation, pathogen, hygiene, contamination) and follow-up on good practices
- Be responsible for uniformity across the group and develop/implement internal standards, as well as communicate such standards through written material and multiple channels
- Develop and maintain strong ties with local regulatory bodies and ensure internal procedures are in line with, and up to date on, the most recent standards in the industry
- University level education in the Life Sciences field – Biology, Virology, or related
- Extensive experience in the area of quality, safety, biological R&D, microbiology or related
- Proven leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English
Our client offers a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunity to develop and grow.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send as your application!