Our client is one of the leading Biopharmaceurical companies based in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Medical Research Operations department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Driving the overall study management strategy for a specific program within the Multiple Sclerosis disease (other disease areas may be assigned)
- Providing operational leadership for the program in close collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Oversight and leading of proposal submissions, budgeting, contracting, study management team formation, and study milestones
- Leading vendor service procurement and vendor oversight
- Collaborating with global departments to ensure all current active studies are appropriately tracked and documented in the Medical Affairs Research System
- Ensuring appropriate SOPs related to data generation, analysis, and dissemination are followed in an appropriate manner
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in clinical research experience with CRO/Sponsor Project Management responsibility
- Strong academic background - minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Disease research is strongly preferred
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Medical Affairs.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Senior Consultant