On behalf of our client, a major international healthcare company, Swisslinx is searching for a Senior Network Engineer to work in their office in Lengnau BE to act as Network Lead for the site.
In this role you would act as an interface between the Business and Network teams, owning the end-to-end Network solution delivery. You would gather business requirements, design solutions, configure, test, and set up Network infrastructure on an Enterprise level.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to further your career, as well as attractive side benefits including a generous pension scheme, contributions to health insurance and more.
- Routing & switching
- Cisco IOS & Nexus switches and routers
- Data center including ACI and campus networks (LAN/WLAN)
- Firewalls – Cisco ASA, Palo Alto
- End to End Network Solution Delivery (Gathering Requirements, Solution Design, Technical Implementation Management, Stakeholder Management)
- Provide technical and procedural guidelines focused on the implementation, service delivery and support of products, systems & networks
- Create and maintain detailed documentation and procedures for the network environment
- Lead incident management calls to restore service by coming up with workarounds and solutions
- 8 years + experience as a Network Engineer
- Fluent English, German is an advantage
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE certifications are nice to have
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com