Oracle DB, PL / SQL, Azure Data Factory, data architecture, Power BI
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
You would be working in small international team in Bern, right by the main station. The client offers 40% Home Office.
- Responsible for incremental development and new functionalities of our business solution suite on Oracle APEX with focus on database backend.
- Design & create solution blueprints, data architecture & other design artifacts for business requirements of business and data analytics teams.
- Manage Oracle/APEX technology stack (including IT security, upgrades, remove technical debt).
- As a lead developer: review and sign-off solution designs of business analyst and software code by developers in the team.
- Responsible to maintain high level of software quality and quality metrics.
- Represent technology engineering to internal customers (mostly finance, but not limited to) for business solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Manage database service provider relationship.
- Manage releases to production with development team and DBA team.
- Advance our continuous integration, test automation and continuous delivery
To be successful in this role, you bring the following experiences:
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle Database development with PL / SQL
- Proven experience in working on database centric application projects.
- Data architecture, data model design, database code development and data testing
- Trained on standard development toolchains (Azure DevOps, Git, SonarQube, etc)
- Microsoft Azure Data Technologies (Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Power BI) - basic understanding would be a plus
- Knowledgeable in other data platforms & languages: SQL Server, Python
- fluent in English, German a plus
Is Oracle DB Development your forté and your passion? And have you even had the chance to work with Azure Data Technologies? Then we would love to hear from you!