• Develop and lead the pricing process for existing and new solutions, tenders etc. in close coordination with the department heads of operating units and sales managers, corporate finance
• Pricing analysis and modelling: Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect, process, and validate large quantities of pricing and related data
• Define pricing structure and disseminate prices for end-to-end products within assigned scope
• Analyse price trends in all markets for companies offered and adjacent products in current and target markets
• Provide assistance to the Maritime & Logistics Business Units during product planning, tender pricing, new market entry etc.,
• Regularly analyze revenue performance against business case and budget pricing assumptions; coordinate with the Business Unit and Finance Business Partner for root cause of variances and future trends
• Evaluate market growth opportunities and provide profit maximization advise to the Business Units and Pillar
• Conduct in-depth trade data analysis to identify trends
• Translate data analysis into a compelling storyline and presentations that will enable stakeholders to make effective decisions
Min. Bachelor’s degree in business management / economics / supply chain.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in business modelling or financial modelling.
Experience with data mining, data analysis, business intelligence software.
Previous experience in Logistics or FMCG organisations preferred.